GO toll rates 2023
Total rates 2023 including external costs
Toll for vehicles over 3.5 t MPW
valid from 1.1.2023
incl. surcharges for air and noise pollution (external costs)
4 and more axles
|EURO V and EEV||0,21800||0,21840||0,30583||0,30675||0,45121||0,45237|
|EURO 0 to III||0,24550||0,24590||0,34433||0,34525||0,49521||0,49637|
Notes on the table:
- Rates in Euro per kilometer, excl. 20 % VAT
- Drive type E/H2 includes pure electric drive and hydrogen fuel cell drive.
- The “night” rate is defined by the time period between 10 pm and 5 am.
Section toll segments and A 12
Separate rates apply on section toll segments and A 12
These are our section toll segments:
- A 9 Pyhrn motorway (tunnels Gleinalm- and Bosruck)
- A 10 Tauern motorway (tunnels Tauern- and Katschberg)
- A 11 Karawanken motorway (tunnel Karawanken)
- A 13 Brenner motorway
- S 16 Arlberg expressway (tunnel Arlberg)
A 12 Inntal motorway:
For the A 12, an increased rate (+25 % on the basic kilometre rate) applies on the Unterinntal section (state border at Kufstein to the Innsbruck-Amras junction).