from 1 January 2021
including surcharges for air and noise pollution
Rate-relevant characteristics (EURO emission class, drive type) / Category
4 and more axles
|Drive type E/H2||0,09810||0,09850||0,13797||0,13889||0,20657||0,20773|
|EURO V und EEV||0,20980||0,21020||0,29435||0,29527||0,43399||0,43515|
|EURO 0 bis III||0,23730||0,23770||0,33285||0,33377||0,47799||0,47915|
- Rates in EUR per km, excl. 20 % VAT
- Drive type E/H2 covers purely electric drives and hydrogen fuel cell drives.
- The night rates apply between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
These are the section toll segments:
- A 9 Gleinalm and/or Bosruck Tunnel (Pyhrn motorway)
- A 10 Tauern and Katschberg Tunnel (Tauern motorway)
- A 11 Karawanken Tunnel (Karawanken motorway)
- A 13 Brenner Pass (Brenner motorway)
- S 16 Arlberg Tunnel (Arlberg expressway)
A 12 Inntal motorway
An increased rate (+25 % on the basic kilometre rate) is applied for the A 12 on the Lower Inn Valley route (between the border at Kufstein and the Innsbruck-Amras intersection).