You can get a GO-Box immediately at any GO point of sale (processing fee 5 EUR).
Select the payment method: Prepaid or postpaid.
- For prepaid, top-up at least EUR 75 at the GO point of sale.
- For postpaid, you need an approved means of payment (see Appendix 2 of the Tolling Regulations).
Present your vehicle's registration certificate and have the following data ready:
- Vehicle license plate number
- Country of registration
- Vehicle type: Truck, bus or motorhome
- for postpaid: Means of payment
- Rate-relevant characteristics requiring evidence: Drive type, EURO emission class
- Name and address
- E-mail address for free services, e.g. wrong number warning
Finally, you will receive the vehicle declaration. On this you will find important information such as the on-board unit number (OBU-ID) or your personal identification number (Personal Account Number – PAN).
Please check the data on the vehicle declaration immediately and have any incorrect information corrected on site.
Take the vehicle declaration with you on every journey!
GO-Box for trucks, GO-Box for buses and motorhomes
The GO-Box is available for trucks or for buses and motorhomes. The only difference: With a GO-Box for buses or motorhomes, the number of axles can only be changed by the GO point of sale. This prevents you from paying too much toll.
Please let the GO point of sale know for which vehicle you need a GO-Box.
Split-GO-Box – for metallised windscreens without DSRC windows
If your motor vehicle has a metallised windscreen without a DSRC window, you must use a Split-GO-Box. You can obtain these at selected GO points of sale.
* DSRC = Dedicated Short Range Communication
You can only order a GO-Box online if you already have an active GO-Box or use GO Direkt.
And here's how it works:
1. Log in to the SelfCare portal
To order a GO-Box, first log in to the SelfCare portal with your existing access data.
Don't have access data yet? Request user name and password
2. Order a GO-Box
On the start page of the SelfCare Portal you will find the "Register on-board unit" menu item. Select "Order a GO-Box".
3. Fill out the online form
Fill in all mandatory fields in the online form and complete the order.
4. With collection code to GO point of sale
A collection code will be sent to your e-mail address. You can use this code to collect the GO-Box from any GO point of sale within three months.
Tip: Upload the evidence for the rate-relevant characteristics that require evidence (drive type, EURO emission class) right away via "Document upload".